Frequently Asked NJ Child Support Questions

Child Support Attorney Serving Ocean and Monmouth County

While child support awards are largely determined by the NJ Child Support Guidelines, there is some flexibility when it comes to how much one parent can expect to pay or receive in terms of child support.

However, many of our clients are not clear on when child support can be modified or when child support can be terminated, or how child support can be enforced when payments are not being made. With this in mind, we have assembled on this page articles we have written addressing exactly these types of common child support questions.

If you cannot find an answer to your question, or are in need of legal advice specific to your unique situation when it comes to child support, divorce, or any other family law issue, call us today at (732) 812-3102 to discuss your matter in a free and confidential consultation with our legal team today.


Commonly Asked Child Support Questions:


Other Divorce and Family Law FAQs:

Of course, child support is far from the only family law issue that can arise between parents or as part of a divorce. For futher information, feel free to view some of our other FAQ pages:


Contact A Wall NJ Child Support Attorney Today

At the Bronzino Law Firm, we have extensive experience helping parents to resolve all manner of child support concerns, including modification and enforcement, in towns across Ocean and Monmouth County.

Attorney Peter J. Bronzino believes in providing each of his clients with highly knowledgeable and attentive legal service, and knows that the better he understands his clients’ unique needs, concerns, and situation, the better he can work to achieve results which best meet those same needs and concerns.

To speak with Peter Bronzino and our legal team today in a free and confidential consultation regarding your child support matter, your divorce, or any other kind of family law issue you may be facing, please contact us online, or through either our Brick office or our Sea Girt office at (732) 812-3102.