Eagleswood Municipal Court Attorney

Eagleswood Township is located just east of Rt. 9 and the Garden State Parkway and is situated south of Manahawkin and Cedar Run and north of Tuckerton. Its beauty is attractive to tourist and as a result of Eagleswood’s incident of criminal, DWI and motor vehicle charges dramatically increases during the summer months. The influx of partying beachgoers is probably most to blame for the spike in drinking-related crimes such as underage drinking and disorderly conduct. In order to curb these activities the Eagleswood Police Department and Municipal Court tend to be strict with enforcing traffic and drinking violations. There are many who plan a beach getaway only to find themselves facing charges in Municipal Court.

The Bronzino Law Firm LLC , understands that entering any municipal court proceeding can be scary and confusing. We understand that the issues in municipal court are often deeply personal and impactful for individuals as well as their families. Our team works closely with all our clients throughout the legal process to deliver highly personalized and effective legal solutions.  We will aggressively defend your rights and needs in court.

To speak with our offices today in a free consultation, please contact us online or through our Brick offices at (732) 812-3102.

Eagleswood Municipal Court Information

The Eagleswood Municipal Court resides at 146 Division Street, West Creek New Jersey 08092. The court’s operating hours are on the 4th Thursday at 9 A.M. & 1:30 P.M. . The court can be reached by phone at (609) 296-1420. Deborah O’Brien. is currently the Court Administrator. Honorable Damian G. Murray is the acting judge.  Steven Zabarsky, Esq.  is The Municipal Prosecutor.

Eagleswood is serviced by The West Creek Police Department located at 399 Main St, West Creek, NJ 08092 and can be reached by phone at (609) 296-3131.

The Eagleswood Township Municipal Court handles all disorderly persons offenses, petty disorderly persons offenses, municipal ordinance violations, and traffic violations that fall within town limits.  In addition, the court handles crimes such as DWI, Driving While Suspended, Driving Without Insurance, Possession of Marijuana, Shoplifting, Disorderly Conduct, Underage Drinking, Possession of Alcohol Underage, False Identification, Simple Assault, Harassment, Terroristic Threats, Domestic Violence, Bad Checks, Trespassing, Criminal Mischief, Cruelty to Animals, Theft of Utilities and other disorderly persons offenses.

However, crimes of the first degree, second degree, third degree, and fourth-degree are referred to the Ocean County Superior Court for disposition.

Eagleswood Disorderly Persons Defense Lawyer

The majority of criminal offenses heard in the municipal court revolve around incidents common to tourist activities and mostly consist of disorderly persons charges. These may include violations like possession of 50 grams or less of marijuana, shoplifting, harassment, obstructing the administration of law, underage drinking, and drug paraphernalia charges. Although these are not felony crimes, they nonetheless will result in a criminal record and the possibility of up to six months in jail if you are convicted.

Contact an Eagleswood Municipal Court Attorney

Municipal court proceedings can often be very serious and bring with them life-changing consequences. The Bronzino Law Firm LLC understands that the issues in municipal court greatly impact individuals, their children, as well as the rest of their families. That is why our attorneys work closely with our clients throughout the legal process to deliver personalized and very effective legal solutions.  Our experience makes us the partner you need when facing any municipal court proceeding in Eagleswood.

Bronzino Law Firm will work to protect your rights across Monmouth and Ocean Counties. For additional information and the answers to your pressing questions, contact the Bronzio Law Firm, LLC, serving Ocean and Monmouth counties.  Call at 732-812-3102 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney to retain the experienced representation that you need.