File or Contest Your Child Relocation Application With Brick NJ Family Lawyers

Monmouth and Ocean County Family Lawyer with Offices located in Brick, and Sea Girt NJ

If you are seeking to relocate your child to another state and the other parent does not agree, you’ll have to file a relocation application. At that point, the court will make a determination on whether or not is in your child’s best interest to move to that state. Here at the Bronzino Law Firm, we have handled many relocation applications. We have also defended applications where the other party was seeking to take the child to another state, and our client did not want them to go. We are ready to take your matter to trial, to either relocate your child to another state or keep them here in New Jersey. We’ll also give you an honest assessment of whether or not we think your application has merit.

Contact a Relocation and Child Custody Lawyer Today

At Bronzino Law Firm, LLC we have helped many parents to successfully resolve child relocation disputes across Sea Girt, Toms River, Point Pleasant, Brick, and the greater Ocean County, NJ area.

We understand exactly how important your children, their future and your relationship with them are, and we are prepared to help you present the best possible case to any family court.

Our smaller size allows us to develop personal and attentive relationships with our clients, while charging fair and reasonable rates for our services. Attorney Peter J. Bronzino believes that by keeping his clients informed and involved throughout the legal process, he can better secure them a favorable resolution of their legal matter, in all family law cases including child custody and relocation.

To schedule a free and confidential consultation with our firm today regarding your child relocation or child custody and visitation issue, please contact us today or through our Brick, NJ office at (732) 812-3102.