Learn about Alimony and Divorce-related Issues with a Brick and Sea Girt Family Lawyer

January 13, 2020

Requesting Attorneys Fees due to Unpaid Alimony or Child Support

Can I request payment of attorney’s fees due to unpaid alimony or child support? Assisting clients facing alimony or child support related issues in Brick, Sea Girt, Wall, Toms River, Spring Lake, Manasquan, and across Monmouth and Ocean County New Jersey Statute 2A:34-23(b) outlines clearly when alimony will be awarded to an ex-spouse. Both child

Read More