August 12, 2019

Filing or Contesting Child Relocation Applications

File or Contest Your Child Relocation Application With Brick NJ Family Lawyers Monmouth and Ocean County Family Lawyer with Offices located in Brick, and Sea Girt NJ If you are seeking to relocate your child to another state and the other parent does not agree, you’ll have to file a relocation application. At that point,

Read More