July 18, 2019

My Ex-Spouse is Relocating for a Job and Wants to Take Our Child Out of NJ 

Child Relocation Attorney Ocean County, NJ Helping Parents Across Spring Lake, Toms River, Point Pleasant, Brick, and the greater Ocean and Monmouth County area After a divorce, if a non-custodial parent wants to move out of New Jersey (without the child), there are no laws preventing them from doing so. New Jersey relocation statute N.J.S.A. 9:2-2

Read More